Apple: No More “I’m A Mac”/”I’m A PC” TV Commercials?

As a number of Apple news sites have pointed out, it looks like Apple (AAPL) may have made the last of those “I’m a Mac”/”I’m a PC” television ads.

At least, that’s what Justin Long says, and he should know; he’s the actor who plays the Mac, opposite John Hodgman playing the PC. Here’s an excerpt from an interview with Long published by The A.V. Club web site:

AVC: what�s the status on those Apple commercials?

JL: You know, I think they might be done. In fact, I heard from John, I think they�re going to move on. I can�t say definitively, which is sad, because not only am I going to miss doing them, but also working with John. I�ve become very close with him, and he�s one of my dearest, greatest friends. It was so much fun to go do that job, because there�s not a lot to it for me. A lot of it is just keeping myself entertained between takes, and there�s no one I�d rather do it with than John.

No comments:

Post a Comment